Friday, October 2, 2015

20151002 JUST THANKFUL

JUST THANKFUL

1 Samuel 12:24  But be sure to fear the LORD and faithfully serve Him. Think of all the wonderful things He has done for you.

Okay this isn’t a Red Letter thing today. I’m writing this on October 2 and 10:30 in the evening. One year ago I was lying in a local hospital having suffered a major heart attack and waiting to be transported to Indianapolis to a heart hospital for more surgery. I had a stent installed that evening here in Kokomo. This was followed in Indy by another stent attempt and then open heart surgery.

Today was a day of rejoicing. I have no residual heart damage. I’m grateful for all the friends and family who came to our aid during the months that followed.


Father in heaven, today I’m just thankful. You have done many wonderful things for me. In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment